Cross Country Trail System
20km of perfectly groomed trails for classic and skating. Season passes for as little as $30.
Cross Country Ski Programs – Youth and Junior
You can join the Club and just ski – but we encourage you to join one of our programs which cater for all ages.
- Starting from age 4 and up – our ‘Super Slider’ Program introduces children and their families to the joys of cross country skiing. For the youth racer we offer our weekend ‘Sonics Race Team’ (ages 9-12).
- Junior racers age 12 and up can train in the summer and winter with our year round with professional coaches in our ‘Development and Competition’ Teams
- Interested in Biathlon – The Olympic Sport that combines skiing and shooting? See our biathlon pages to learn more as to how your children can get started in this challenging sport.
- Our popular 1/2/3 Ski Program is for elementary school kids that may have never skied before. This is the introduction to skiing program to develop lifelong winter athletes.
Cross Country Ski Programs – Adults
- Adults can sign up for one of our many ‘XC Ski Clinics’ that are scheduled throughout the winter.
- If you want to try your hand at ski racing – we host numerous Citizens Races during the season to test your technique and fitness, or just to get out to complete the course!
- Interested in Biathlon – The Olympic Sport that combines skiing and shooting? See our biathlon pages to learn more as to how you can get started in this challenging sport.
- Give back to the Club by helping with our fundraising efforts or help us put on the quality events we are known for. We are looking for sponsors, donors, and volunteers throughout the year. See our Volunteer, Donate and our Summer Event pages for more information.